Bright Future Global Scholarship
For A Bright Future (FABF) supports underprivileged students pursuing careers in STEM, Healthcare, and Education. Applicants must be high school/ college students who reside and study in the United States and come from low-income households. Must have graduated with a GPA of 3.0 minimum.
We have 5 scholarships:
- Global Scholarship Program: must pursue careers in Science Technology Engineering Mathematics.
- Dr. Emma Lerew Scholarship: must pursue higher education to become a teacher or educator.
- Step Up: applicants must come from single-parent households.
- Semper Fi “Honor”: applicants must have a parent who served in the military (as far as their grandparents).
- Healthcare Scholarship: applicants must be pursuing direct careers in healthcare.
- up to $10000